Heeeeyyyy everyone! Guess what?! It’s School season time! Anyone else excited? I am too 🙂
I’ve found some really nice stores with cute kid stuff! I was looking for clothes for my boy and I wanted to find some different stuff. See below for some great sites!
- H&M – I buy from here all the time for both me and my son. Their prices are reasonable and their clothes are stylish.
- Old Navy – great place especially for graphic tees. Also, I really love their workout pants.
- Fashion Nova – I really love this site for some awesome colours and options.
- Urban kids – the clothes here are super cute and relaxed fit so their comfy for playtime,
- Nordstrom Rack – brand names at great prices! However, the online store doesn’t ship to Canada but Edmonton and Calgary have stores.
- Children’s place – the perfect place for Pjs specifically but also for clothes and accessories!
I enjoy school shopping but I also love good deals! I’m a bargain shopper whenever possible and I know there are other great second hand options as well!
- Thred up – basically an online second hand store. It’s a great option for low prices!
- Facebook marketplace – I buy a lot from here especially for buying clothes for kids who just keep growing.
- Poshmark – I’m a big fan of Poshmark. It’s like Facebook marketplace that you can have shipped to you from across the country!
- Once upon a child – we don’t have a store here in town but there is 2 in Edmonton and it’s a fantastic place to buy clothes, toys, books, and even some furniture!
If you mommas are interested in school tips this year, let me know! I will look and see what else I can find! Happy first week of school!!